RETScreen World Conference 2023 – Clean Energy Management Software for the world!
January 4, 2023 – Proudly hosted by Energy Manager…
January 5, 2023 By Anthony Capkun
January 4, 2023 – Proudly hosted by Energy Manager Canada, the RETScreen World Conference on January 25, 2023, will help improve the knowledge, skills, and capabilities of the 750,000+ energy, facility and sustainability professionals located around the world who use the RETScreen Clean Energy Management Software platform.
To ensure accessibility for users around the globe—in any time zone—the on-demand sessions will become available all day, starting January 25… watch anytime! Registration is only required for the optional live Q&A sessions with speakers.
Our focus is to ensure that both new and existing users are able to maximize the benefit and impact of using the software platform in their day-to-day work.
SESSION 1: RETSCREEN INNOVATION LAB
• “Overview of new features and upgrades in RETScreen Version 9” with Nathalie Meloche, projects manager, RETScreen International.
• “Introduction to RETScreen’s new deep retrofit archetypes” with Faezeh Mosallat, Ph.D., project engineer, RETScreen International.
• “Latest developments with NASA POWER Data for RETScreen” with Paul W. Stackhouse Jr., Ph.D., senior research scientist, NASA Langley Research Center.
SESSION 2: FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS WITH RETSCREEN EXPERT
• “Recent additions to RETScreen’s feasibility analysis capabilities” with Kevin Bourque, senior engineer, RETScreen International.
• “Preparing rapid energy audits for buildings and factories with RETScreen” with Stephen Dixon, president, TdS Dixon.
• “Managing a portfolio of power project investments with RETScreen” with Michael Ross, president, RER Energy.
ONE-ON-ONE WITH GREGORY J. LENG
Energy Manager Canada’s editor, Anthony Capkun, conducting a one-on-one interview with Gregory J. Leng, the creator and Director of the RETScreen Clean Energy Management Software platform. They discuss its origins and its continuous evolution over the past 25 years, and we learn about Greg’s vision for the future of this world-leading software platform.
SESSION 3: PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS WITH RETSCREEN EXPERT
• “Automated high-resolution data analysis using RETScreen Connect” with Sabrina Lachapelle, project engineer, RETScreen International.
• “Using RETScreen for ISO 50001 and SEP implementation at 3M facilities” with Andrew Hejnar, senior manager, Energy, for United States and Canada, 3M Company.
• “Measurement & verification (M&V) for energy management with RETScreen” with Scott Rouse, managing partner, and Amir Kamandlooie and Edward Newton, Energy@Work.
SESSION 4: PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS WITH RETSCREEN EXPERT
• “Canadian government-wide greenhouse gas (GHG) reporting with RETScreen” with Farah Sheriff, senior engineer, RETScreen International.
• “Energy management for a very large portfolio of facilities with RETScreen” with Mats C. Striegler, senior advisor, Department of National Defence (DND).
• “Private sector showcase of a new portfolio in RETScreen” with Nicky Arthur, energy management & sustainability specialist, LUSH.
• “RETScreen training resources available via conference website” with Lorenz Mootoosamy, research officer, RETScreen International.
Mark your calendars! And remember: registration is only required for the Live Q&A sessions. You do not need to register to watch the conference talks. Conference sessions become available on-demand on January 25, 2023.
Print this page